Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Essence Roller Coaster Mani Revamp with Moyou London Stamping

Hi guys,
Sorry it's taking me so long to get these posts out, I'm so busy! But here's a revamp of my Essence Roller Coaster mani. This polish was beautiful, but after rock climbing and scratching it up a bit I wanted to cover it with some nice stamping. This also gave me a chance to use my new Moyou London plates!
 
Moyou London Stamping with Ulta3 Gold Rush
 For this stamping I used Mother Nature plate 05. I used the tree on the right hand side coming out of the vase.
Moyou London Mother Nature Collection 05 source.
I stamped with Ulta3 Gold Rush which I picked up a Target on clearance for $1. This polish actually stamps really well, I got a nice crisp design. I stamped increasing larges parts of the tree from pinkie to thumb. On my ring fingers I repainted using Ulta3 Gold Rush as the base colour and then restamped with Essence Roller Coaster which is also a good stamping polish if you're in need of a green. I topped it all off with Essence Gel Look topcoat.

Stamping with Ulta3 Gold Rush + Moyou London
 The following photos are taken in the sun, but I forgot to crop them, so sorry about the background.
Stamping with Ulta3 Gold Rush + Moyou London
Stamping with Ulta3 Gold Rush + Moyou London

I think this stamping worked out really well, the design is cool and remind me of eucalyptus trees for some reason. I love the Moyou London plates, they are etched really well and make stamping a lot easier. I just need to get myself a bigger stamper as my current one is not large or soft enough for me to do full nail designs.
 
Stay tuned for more Moyou London stamping posts. I love these plates :)
 
If you have any questions about the stamping or an opinion I'd love to hear them!
 
Pins, Patterns and Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment