Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

Zoya Meg and Kimber + Rose Stamping with Moyou London!

Hi guys,
I have a mani revamp post for you today. I used my Zoya Meg mani and stamped over it with Zoya Kimber. Both of these polishes are from the 2012 Summer Surf collection. I used Moyou London stamping plates and my XL squishy stamper to pull this off. 

Zoya Meg + Kimber + Moyou Stamping
In my head the pink of the design was going to be much more saturated, but because of the jelly like formula of Kimber, the design was not as opaque as I wanted. I may have been better off using Rory as it's a true foil. Oh well, live and learn. I still like this design and the plate I used was Moyou Pro XL Plate 07.

Source
 I used the two rose design on the bottom left. the black background one I used on my ring finger and thumb, the white background one I used on my other nails.

Zoya Meg + Kimber + Moyou Stamping - Full Sun
I had some issues when scraping the design off the plate, sometimes it would smudge. I think a more opaque polish would clear this up though. 

Zoya Meg + Kimber + Moyou Stamping - Shade
I think this tamping design came off really well. As i mentioned in another post these XL design are probably too big for my nails, except my thumb. I managed to shrink the design when applying it to my pinkie nail and you can see the colour is a bit more saturated.

Zoya Meg + Kimber + Moyou Stamping - Full Sun
I do like this design and the fact that the holo topcoat I used on Meg shines through. Next time I would probably rethink using Kimber though. 

Zoya Meg + Kimber + Moyou Stamping - Full Sun
I'm still loving my Moyou plates, I think they are awesome! Now I need to think up my next mani . . .

See you next time!

Pins, Patterns and Polish




No comments:

Post a Comment