Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Zoya Yana Swatches + Review

Hi everyone,
Another post, already, I'm on a roll today :) On my nails at the moment I have Zoya Yana and I wanted to show you guys because this colour is so beautiful, I think I'm in love!

Zoya Yana
Last week I showed you a gradient mani using the warm colours of the Zoya Stunning collection. Since getting this collection (which is made up entirely of creme finish polishes with a minute amount of shimmer) I haven't been able to stop looking at them! I don't know what it is about these colours but they just seem so . . . right. There's something nice and uniform about them, the colours are saturated but not too bright. Well since then I've been wanting just a plain mani using one of the colours and for some reason Yana calls to me, and I don't even like pink that much! The same thing happened with Kimber from the Surf collection, Zoya just does really nice bright pinks!

Zoya Yana - Sun
Yana is a nice, smooth bright pink with a touch of jelly in the creme formula. It has a very subtle silver shimmer running through it that can only be seen in the sun. I used three coats of this polish, which is more than other reviews I looked at, however when I painted my toes with it (I'm obsessed!) I only needed one or two. Most people required only two coats with this polish, which would be fine for short nails, but mine are starting to get longer and I couldn't stand the VNL (which is only really visible when you hold your fingers up to the light). As usual, I topped the polish off with a coat of Poshé to seal it all in and make it dry fast.

Zoya Yana - Sun
The formula of this polish is really nice, but I did find that I had to load the brush a bit to get enough coverage on my nails without going back into the bottle. Clean up was also really easy, this polish should remove well without staining.

Zoya Yana - Shade
I'm excited to do more nail art with the Zoya Stunning collection as I think they are awesome for that! These cremes are nice and opaque and they self level. they also seem to wear well, no chipping while I have them on. I just love Zoya more and more :)

Zoya Yana - Shade
What do you think of Zoya and their colours? I love how they bring out a large range of unique colours and finishes throughout the year.

Pins, Patterns and Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment