Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Mani Revamp: OPI German-icure + Gold Stamping with Moyou London

Hello guys and gals.
I had this mani on for less than 24 hours before I stamped on it. I had the urge to do something to my nails so rather than take it all of and do another colour I pulled out the trusty stamping plates. 

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping
For this mani I used Moyou Pro Plate XL 07, which I typically avoid because the images are so big, but with my nails being long and all I though it woul work out ok. My biggest gripe with this plate is that the images are so wide and this results in a lot more cleanup around the nail. But I really wanted to use a particular image so I went for it.

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping - Sun
This knot pattern ended up working really well over German-icure, it just looks so . . . nice. I really enjoyed having my nails like this and the gold stamped so well! for reference I use Ulta3 in Gold Rush Fever, an Australian polish. It's a cheap brand that does a lot of thick polishes which really suit stamping and this gold is particularly good. 

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping - Shade
My Ebay XL stamper is still going strong and delivering some very nice stamping. I love how squishy it is! The image transfers so nicely and the stamper wraps around the curve of my nails making sure the image transfers onto the sides as well. Ahhh bliss :)

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping - Sun
Sorry for the overexposed pic, my camera freaked out and made my hands all white. But the polish colour is pretty true to life and you can see the detail of the stamping. 

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping - Sun
Stamping is so quick and easy and it makes nails look really good! I love these full nail designs, they look like wraps because of the fine detail. I'd like to try reverse stamping with this image, could be interesting. 

OPI German-icure + Gold Moyou London Stamping - Shade
What do you think of this design? Is it something you'd wear?

Pins, Patterns and Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment